Thursday, March 11, 2010

DPL 2009 Season




Champion for 2009 Fantasy Football season, your truly.

It seems a little silly to mention this now after all this time but I think I deserve a little self-back patting here.

I'd like to thank Chris Johnson (2k+ yds, 14 TD), Andre Johnson & Ray Rice who all had fantastic seasons and helped carry my team every week!

And also my last round pick - Giants receiver Steve Smith who I would say had a decent year kept me in the play with 100+ receptions, 1200+ receiving yards and 7 TD's in the year. Truly this is where luck plays such a big factor. Getting that kind of Welker like production from your last round pick is priceless.
Also lucky, to say the least, to have acquired QB Ben Roethlisberger for next to nothing when I was struggling in that position. Big Ben consistently put up big points for me and even one game against Green Bay he put up a monster 45+ points. His presence consolidated my team.

Even my kicker Nate Kaeding was clutch, who kept putting above average fantasy points when it really mattered.

Overall a great team where everything fell so beautifully in place. A maybe once in a lifetime set of events. Who knows. But looking forward to 2010 season of Fantasy Football..

A final snapshot the winning team -




Nav


No comments:

Post a Comment